- The impact of a no-deal Brexit on derivatives contracts
- What are the main challenges of a no-deal Brexit for derivatives contracts?
- How are derivatives market participants preparing for a no-deal Brexit?
- What will be the main implications for UK derivatives market participants of a no-deal Brexit?
- What will be the main implications for EU derivatives market participants of a no-deal Brexit?
Banking & Finance analysis: Habib Motani, partner and global head of the derivatives group at Clifford Chance LLP, and Carolyn Jackson, partner at Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP, and both P.R.I.M.E. Finance experts, discuss the impact of no-deal Brexit for derivative contracts and derivative market participants, both in the UK and the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial