- The housing crisis—uncertainty in the era of Brexit
- Overview of the issues
- The importance of future reform
- The pros and cons of a ‘hard Brexit’
- Changes to legislation after Brexit
- The future relationship between the UK and the EIB
- Potential in the unknown?
Property analysis: Uncertainty is a common issue surrounding Brexit, and this remains a theme in the part it plays in the UK housing crisis. While some see the lack of clarity in the Brexit negotiations to have a detrimental impact on property value (especially in London) and land development, others see Brexit as an opportunity to reclaim more control over sources of property investment and regulation. The second article in our series on the housing crisis discusses the potential consequences of Brexit on the UK property market.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial