- The Hague Rules on Business and Human Rights Arbitration—a reflection
- Original news
- How is business linked to human rights issues?
- What are business and human rights disputes?
- Can these disputes be resolved by arbitration?
- Where can the Rules for Human Rights Arbitration be applied?
- Salient features of the Rules on Human Rights Arbitration
Arbitration analysis: Brigitta John, a professional support lawyer in the Dispute Resolution team at Baker McKenzie in Frankfurt, reflects on the Hague Rules on Business and Human Rights Arbitration, which were launched in December 2019.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial