- The Green Paper on DB pensions—an exercise in bashfulness
- Original news
- What are the objectives of the Green Paper?
- What are the issues identified by the Green paper?
- What are the solutions proposed?
- Funding and investment
- Employer contributions and affordability
- Member protection
- Consolidation of DB pension schemes
- What is the timing of any change?
Pensions analysis: On 20 February 2017, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) published a Green Paper for consultation, to explore a number of measures to help ensure security and sustainability in private sector defined benefit (DB) pension schemes. The consultation closes on 14 May 2017. The Lexis®PSL Pensions team take a closer look.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial