- The government’s Clean Growth Strategy (October 2017)
- Original news
- The purpose and context of the Clean Growth Strategy
- Renewable generation and subsidy
- Conventional power generation, CCUS, and carbon emissions from power generation
- Energy supply and price caps
- Alternative fuels for transport and e-mobility
- Nuclear energy
- Regulation of the energy sector
- The overall picture
Energy analysis: Analysis of the government’s Clean Growth Strategy, published on 12 October 2017. Written by our Energy team, this analysis provides a detailed summary of the context of the Clean Growth Strategy and the key energy sector areas that the strategy focuses on as the government aspires to deliver measures that promote both decreased carbon emissions and increased economic growth.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial