- The future of the construction industry post-Brexit
- How will Brexit impact on the construction sector—both short and long term?
- How will public projects be impacted?
- Will there be any impact on construction law affecting these sectors in the UK?
- What action should those in the construction industry be taking?
Construction analysis: Adrian Bell, partner and solicitor advocate in the energy, projects and construction disputes team at CMS, explores the implications of the UK’s vote to leave the EU on the construction industry and looks at developments that have occurred following Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial