- The future of private prosecutions
- Why is the number of private prosecutions on the rise?
- What are the main challenges faced by private prosecutors and those defending private prosecutions under the existing regime?
- What is the case for a code for private prosecutors and how would it help make the process more efficient?
- The PPA had its official launch party on 9 May 2017. What is the purpose of the PPA and what do you, as chair, hope it will achieve?
Corporate Crime analysis: Hannah Laming, partner at Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP and chair of the new Private Prosecutors’ Association (PPA), which was launched on the 9 May 2018, discusses the main challenges facing private prosecutions and her hopes for the creation of a ‘gold standard’ code for private prosecutors.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial