- The future of connectivity in Europe
- What is the background to this development?
- What major changes will be introduced via the EECC?
- What will be the practical effect of the EECC Directive and how will it impact upon practitioners?
- Access regulations
- Spectrum management
- Universal service regime
- Services and end-user protection rules
- Numbering provisions
- Emergency communications provisions
- What preparations should practitioners be advising their clients to make in readiness for it?
- What is the likely impact of Brexit upon implementation of the EECC Directive in the UK?
TMT analysis: Daniel Preiskel, partner, and Stephan Buck, senior associate, at Preiskel & Co LLP explain the practical effect of the new European Electronic Communications Code and its impact upon practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial