- The foundation of dispute—Hamilton v Hamilton
- Original news
- What was the background to this case?
- Why was this case brought?
- What were the issues before the court?
- What decision was made?
- What are your views on the judge’s comments on HMRC’s conduct in relation to the use made of the Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility by one of the parties?
Private Client analysis: Rachel Stewart, director and head of litigation at Hughes Paddison Solicitors (Cheltenham), the firm that acted for the first defendant, explores the tax and legal issues involved in Hamilton v Hamilton.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial