- The FCA's Business Plan 2017/18 and Mission: A clearer path ahead?
- Original news
- What are the key points to take away from the FCA's Mission and Business Plan 2017/2018?
- What are the key documents?
- The FCA's Mission
- Business Plan 2017/18
- What are the overarching themes and initiatives?
- Technology and innovation
- Governance and culture
- Raising standards beyond regulated business
- Changing economic conditions/risks of mis-selling
- FCA-related improvements
- What are the FCA's cross-sector priorities and sector-specific priorities?
- Can you briefly give some further details about the FCA's cross-sector priorities?
- Financial crime and AML
- Culture and governance
- Promoting competition and innovation
- Technological change and resilience
- Treatment of existing customers
- Vulnerable consumers and access to financial services
- What are the key sector-specific planned activities and priorities contained in the FCA Business Plan 2017/18?
- Wholesale financial markets
- Investment management
- Pensions and retirement planning
- Retail banking
- Retail lending
- General insurance and protection
- Retail investments
- What's next?
Financial services analysis: On 18 April, the FCA published several important documents which, overall, aim to provide greater clarity about how it operates and more transparency about its decision-making. Celyn Armstrong, partner and Katharine Harle, senior associate, at Dentons give their views on the key documents and important themes contained in the documents.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial