- The extension of SMCR to all financial services firms—what will it mean for practitioners?
- What is the background to the consultations?
- What are the key points raised in the consultations?
- What impact will the changes have on firms?
- What advice should lawyers give to their clients?
Financial Services analysis: Celyn Armstrong, partner at Dentons, explains the practical implications of the recent proposals by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) regarding the extension of the senior managers and certification regime (SMCR) to all regulated firms, including insurers, and what this means to the practitioners in this area.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial