- The European Green Deal—a clear vision for EU climate change action?
- Original news
- What is the background leading up to the European green deal being announced?
- What overarching objectives are set out?
- What are the specific proposals?
- What is the significance of the deal and what will follow from it?
- What are the next steps and likely timings?
Environment analysis: The EU has set out its plans for transforming into a sustainable economy ‘by turning climate and environmental challenges into opportunities across all policy areas’ in the European Green Deal. Ben Stansfield, partner at Gowling WLG, examines the key proposals of the green deal and offers his thoughts on what practitioners should keep a look out for going into the new year.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial