- The end of narrowly tailored credit events?
- What issues are ISDA trying to address in the NTCE Supplement?
- What amendments does the NTCE Supplement make to the 2014 Definitions to deal with Narrowly Tailored Credit Events?
- What other amendments does the NTCE Supplement make to the 2014 Definitions?
- How has the market reacted to the NTCE Supplement? Are any problems still outstanding that have not been addressed by the NTCE Supplement?
Banking & Finance analysis: Colin Rice, partner and head of the Asian derivatives & structured products team at Norton Rose Fulbright, discusses International Swaps and Derivatives Association’s (ISDA’s) recently published 2019 Narrowly Tailored Credit Event Supplement to the 2014 ISDA Credit Derivatives Definitions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial