- The EMIR REFIT proposal
- What is the EMIR REFIT proposal?
- What are the key changes to EMIR?
- What are the benefits of these changes?
- Are there likely to be issues in implementing these changes?
- How should practitioners be preparing for EMIR REFIT coming into force?
Banking & Finance analysis: Carolyn Jackson, partner at Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP and a P.R.I.M.E. Finance expert, discusses the recently adopted EMIR REFIT proposal including the key changes that it brings about, the benefits and challenges of these changes, and how practitioners can prepare for it coming into force.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial