- The EAW is dead—long live the UK-EU Surrender Agreement
- Overview of the new surrender arrangements
- Dual criminality
- Diplomatic assurances and additional safeguards for requested persons
- Domestic implementing legislation
- Transitional arrangements
Corporate crime analysis: Rosemary Davidson, barrister at 6 KBW College Hill, discusses the law enforcement and criminal justice co-operation aspects of the UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA), in particular Part 3, and the new post-Brexit extradition arrangements between the UK and the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial