- The duty of full and frank disclosure (Dalnyaya Step LCC (in liquidation))
- Original news
- What is the background to the case and the issues arising within it that are pertinent to insolvency professionals?
- Issue 1: Should the court determine the set-aside application?
- Issue 2: Should the set-aside application be granted?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area? How might it assist insolvency lawyers?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Discussing the most recent judgment in the long-running Russian liquidation case Dalnyaya Step LCC (in liquidation), Sam Fenwick, senior associate at Moon Beever Solicitors, says the case is a reminder that the duty of full and frank disclosure extends not only to what is known but also to what could be known if the appropriate enquiries were undertaken.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial