- The Drones Bill—regulating the illegal and unsafe use of drones
- Original news
- What has been proposed?
- Why is this important to the government?
- Who will operate the registration scheme and how will it be enforced?
- Are there any elements of the announcement that are likely to be contentious?
- Will geo-fencing form part of the Bill? How will it work?
- How do the government’s announcements fit with the Helsinki Declaration?
TMT analysis: Simon Phippard, Of Counsel at Bird & Bird, and Ben Woodfield, associate, consider the latest government proposals on the regulation of drones in the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial