- The discontinuation of LIBOR—issues of substance and procedure for parties and arbitrators in international arbitration
- An introduction to the discontinuation of LIBOR
- Arbitration clauses in financial instruments and ‘end of LIBOR’ disputes
- Arbitration of LIBOR discontinuation disputes—considerations for parties
- The impact of a potential legislative fix
- Arbitration of LIBOR discontinuation disputes—considerations for financial market institutions
- Pre-award interest, post-award interest—selection of an interest rate
- Enforcement of awards based on LIBOR
Arbitration analysis: Nicholas Peacock, partner, and Hannah Ambrose, senior associate, of Herbert Smith Freehills reflect on what the discontinuation of the London Inter-bank Offered Rate (LIBOR) and other Inter-bank Offered Rates (IBORs) may mean for parties and arbitration proceedings.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial