- The DIFC Courts' new Technology and Construction Division
- Expanding functions of the DIFC Courts
- What kind of claims will the new TCD deal with?
- Experience and expertise
- Case management in the TCD
- Use of experts
- Opportunities for settlement
- Trial and pre-trial review
Construction analysis: The Technology and Construction Division (TCD) of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Courts came into operation on 1 October 2017. Mark Raymont, Partner, and Eveline Strecker, Senior Practice Development Lawyer, at Pinsent Masons Dubai look at the recently-published TCD Rules and consider what the TCD means for technology and construction disputes in the UAE.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial