- The definition of state-owned entities in UK law (National Crime Agency v A)
- Briefly, what was the background to the application earlier this year?
- What arguments did the court hear?
- What does your experience suggest about the way in which these orders are being obtained and their use as an investigative tool?
- In light of recent developments, how do you see this area of law developing?
Corporate Crime analysis: Political exposure, unexplained wealth and London properties are all at the forefront of a case highlighting new powers of the National Crime Agency (NCA) in NCA v A. Eleanor Davison, barrister at Fountain Court Chambers, weighs up the context and key issues for practitioners to be aware of going forwards.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial