- The Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020 and restructuring and insolvency practice in Scotland
- What is the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020?
- When did it come into force and how long will it be in operation?
- What changes does C(S)A 2020 introduce?
- What are the measures that will specifically impact the restructuring and insolvency profession?
- Moratorium on diligence
- Electronic signatures
- Commercial leases and evictions
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Steven Wood, insolvency practice support specialist at Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland or ICAS, introduces the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020 (C(S)A 2020) that has been passed in light of the ongoing pandemic. and highlights the impact of this legislation on restructuring and insolvency practice in Scotland during its period of operation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial