- The Community Trade Mark—what changes lie ahead?
- What is the background to these reforms?
- What changes will come into force on 23 March 2016?
- Filing and fees
- Classification of goods and services
- End to search for earlier registrations
- Proof of use period in oppositions
- End to own name defence for corporate names
- Proving acquired distinctive character in invalidity cases
- Is there anything practitioners should do now?
IP & IT analysis: Following the recent publication of the new Trade Mark Directive (EU) 2015/2436 and the amended Trade Mark Regulation (the Regulation) in the Official Journal, we consider imminent changes to the Community Trade Mark (CTM) system.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial