- The changing scope of nuclear third party liability
- Original news
- What is the background to and framework of the current regime?
- How does the current regime work?
- Why are changes being made?
- How will the new provisions work?
- What does this mean for nuclear operators and/or potential claimants following a nuclear incident?
- When will these changes be made? Can we expect to see any further changes to the regime going forward?
Environment analysis: Laurence Emmett, barrister and energy law litigation specialist at One Essex Court, examines the latest legislation on nuclear third party liability.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial