- The changing regulation around mobile payments
- What constitutes a mobile payment, and what is the current legal framework around mobile payments?
- What impact will PSD 2 have on mobile payments?
- Are there any other regulatory or legal issues which need to be considered?
- How do you think this area will develop over the coming months and years? Do you have any predictions for the future?
Financial Services analysis: With approximately 93% of adults owning or using a mobile phone in the UK and the introduction of tokenisation services using near-field communication (NFC) technology, the idea of using mobile devices to pay is becoming increasingly common. Ed Bodey, senior associate at Foot Anstey, and Nikki Johnstone, associate at Paul Hastings, explore the regulatory environment for providers of mobile payment solutions and the commercial challenges likely to influence their development.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial