- The case law behind Alexander v West Bromwich Mortgage Company
- Are there any prior authorities on what happens when contractual documents conflict with each other?
- Glynn v Margetson
- Rainy Sky SA v Kookmin Bank
- Kuoni Travel Ltd v Boyle
- Are there any prior authorities on lender's right to call in loans on notice where the borrower is not in default?
- What do the academic commentators say about this?
Dispute Resolution analysis: As the Court of Appeal considers the submissions in this dispute over mortgage conditions, David Bowden, freelance independent consultant, outlines the case law and academic literature behind the submissions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial