- The blockchain boom—time to put the money where its mouth is?
- How do you envisage blockchain technology being used in financial services? Is it likely to be the next tech revolution in the sector?
- How could it affect financial services regulation? What would the impact of Brexit be?
- Are there any examples of blockchain technology already being used in the sector? What has the impact been?
- What challenges could arise, and what concerns should lawyers be aware of?
- Is there anything else important to note?
Financial Services analysis: As part of a series exploring the ‘blockchain boom’, in this article, Charlotte Wilson, managing associate, and Tom Grogan, associate, at Mishcon de Reya, examine the concept of blockchain technology and its utility in the financial services sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial