- The blockchain boom—driving efficiency in the energy sector
- What opportunities can blockchain technology promise the energy sector? What are some issues in the market right now that will benefit from such technology?
- What future applications are being envisaged across the energy sector?
- Are there any examples of blockchain technology already being used in the sector? What has the impact been?
- What are some key challenges to the adoption of blockchain technology in the energy market?
- How can it be regulated and what should energy lawyers be aware of?
- Further reading
Energy analysis: As part of a series exploring the ‘blockchain boom’, Adam Brown, managing practice development lawyer in the energy, transport and infrastructure practice at Dentons, considers the potential for blockchain technology in the energy sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial