- The blockchain boom—breaking down the basics
- What is the background to blockchain technology? When did we first hear about it, and why has it grown to become such a talking point?
- What are the essentials of blockchain technology and how does it work?
- Where is this technology already being used and what has its impact been?
- What are some of the legal challenges relating to blockchain technology, such as privacy, enforcement and regulation?
- How is it being used in other jurisdictions?
- What do you predict the future place of blockchain in the UK will be?
Banking & Finance analysis: As part of a series exploring the ‘blockchain boom’, Rosie Burbidge, partner at gunnercooke LLP, provides an overview of blockchain technology, which lays out its application and importance in the UK in the present and future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial