- The biggest UK financial services decisions of 2020
- Landmark coronavirus material adverse effect case
- Loan agreements and US sanctions
- Broker’s ‘Flash Crash’ suit against Merrill Lynch
- Lloyds Bank Must Plug Pension Shortfalls
- Insurers lose first round In coronavirus test case
- £5bn dam suit belongs in Brazil
Law360, London: From mergers and acquisitions to insurers battling companies seeking to claim on business interruption cover, the world of financial services litigation in 2020 was dominated by the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial