- The biggest Corporate Crime decisions in 2021
- 'Unfair trial' leaves SFO credibility in tatters
- Disclosure debacles sink economic crime cases
- NatWest fined £264m In UK's first AML prosecution
- Petrofac ruling offers defence incentive to flip
- Assange extradition reinforces power of government assurances
- Post Office's miscarriage of justice
Law360, London: The past year saw NatWest become the first lender fined and convicted under the country's anti-money laundering (AML) rules, the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) face catastrophic consequences over a disclosure mess and a defendant-turned-star-witness in a multi-billion graft case dodge prison.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial