- The biggest Corporate Crime cases to watch in 2022
- SFO, Dechert and ENRC await collusion case ruling
- SFO dogged by fallout from quashed conviction
- Briton's extradition appeal hangs on US$5bn fraud claim
- Blockbuster deferred prosecution agreements on the menu
- Domestic fraud trials come to the fore
Law360, London: The resolution of the Serious Fraud Office's (SFO) bitter legal battle with mining giant ENRC is poised to take centre stage in 2022, while the long-awaited judgment in Hewlett Packard's US$5bn civil claim against the founder of tech company Autonomy could cast a shadow over the decision to extradite the British businessman to America.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial