- The Article 29 Working Party and its future post-GDPR
- What is the Article 29 Working Party?
- What guidance on the GDPR has the Working Party published to date, and what is still in the pipeline?
- How has the Working Party’s guidance on the GDPR generally been received by practitioners?
- What will be the status of the Working Party and their guidance under the GDPR?
Information Law analysis: What will be the status of the Article 29 Working Party after the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes directly applicable and enforceable? Jon Baines, data protection advisor at Mishcon de Reya, explains the role of the Article 29 Working Party, the guidance it produces and the introduction of the European Data Protection Board by the GDPR.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial