- The anniversary of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act
- Original news:
- A year on from its Royal Assent what has been the main impact of ABCPA 2014?
- How successful has its implementation been so far and what issues have arisen?
- How have its provisions affected local authorities?
- What has been the impact of the replacement of ASBOs with CBOs?
- What has been the impact of ABCPA 2014 provisions relating to the protection of public spaces and communities?
- How have the provisions relating to the recovery of houses on ASB ground affected the rate of such evictions?
- What was the reason behind the delay to the commencement of ABCPA 2014, Pt 1? When are its provisions likely to come into force?
Local Government analysis: How wide-ranging are the powers of local authorities under the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 (ABCPA 2014)? Kevin Long, solicitor at Lambeth Law Centre, looks back at the first year of ABCPA 2014 and highlights some of its successes and failures.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial