- Term SONIA—where have we got to?
- What term rates have been published so far?
- When can Term SONIA be used rather than a compounded RFR?
- What is the rationale for limiting the use of SONIA term rates?
- What are the main considerations when using Term SONIA in a loan agreement?
Banking & Finance analysis: This News Analysis discusses some key recent developments in relation to term rates based on SONIA (Term SONIA), including the publication of the Standard on the use of Term SONIA by the Financial Markets Standards Board (FMSB) and the guidance note on using term rates published by the Loan Market Association (LMA). It looks at when SONIA term rates can be used and some key considerations to bear in mind when doing so.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial