- Ten steps to building an ESG board committee—part two
- 6. Treat the ESG committee like other board committees
- 7. Be deliberate with ESG board composition
- 8. Focus on material risks and opportunities
- 9. Consider the ESG committee's reporting structure
- 10. Be thoughtful in creating a consistent corporate record
Law360, Expert Analysis: This is part two of a two-part article, in which we will outline the steps companies should consider in order to achieve an effective environmental, social and governance (ESG), board committee. In part one, we outlined the first steps companies should take before creating an ESG board committee. Written by Sarah Fortt, counsel at Vinson & Elkins LLP.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial