- Ten steps to building an ESG board committee—part one
- 1. Identify ESG team players
- 2. Understand ESG data
- 3. Identify ESG materiality
- 4. Consider litigation and political strategies
- 5. Understand the ESG communities' expectations
Law360, Expert analysis: This is part one of a two-part article, in which we will outline the first steps companies should take before creating an environmental, social and governance (ESG), board committee. Part two will outline the next steps companies should consider in order to achieve an effective ESG board committee. Written by Sarah Fortt, counsel at Vinson & Elkins LLP.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial