- TCPA’s ‘Planning for Affordable Housing’ report published
- What was the background?
- What are the recommendations?
- Theme 1: Defining affordable housing
- Theme 2: Planning for mixed communities
- Theme 3: Delivering affordable housing within the current planning framework
- Theme 4: The role of the local authority
Planning analysis: The Town and Country Planning Association (TCPA) has published its report on affordable housing, looking at reasons why local authorities are failing to meet demand. The recommendations focus on a broad range of possible changes, including the need for policy change, increased resource and a fundamental change in culture and approach to public sector leadership in the affordable housing sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial