- Taxing times—US tax reform and the impact on executive pay
- Can you provide a summary of the main US tax changes affecting executive pay and employee incentives?
- What is the main impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017 on executive pay and employee incentives?
- What are companies currently doing in response to the tax reform in respect of tax planning initiatives? How will the reforms affect executive pay in the future?
- Are there any other issues you think worthy of attention?
Share Incentives analysis: After a year in office, the presidency of Donald Trump achieved its first legislative change, on the bread and butter Republican issue of tax reform. Gillian Emmett Moldowan, of Shearman and Sterling LLP in New York, assesses the typically controversial upshot of the reform, and what it means to senior executives.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial