- Talk of the town—after the Chelsea Flower Show, where next for garden settlements?
- Apart from the Neighbourhood Planning and Infrastructure Bill, what non-legislative planning measures were announced that will be of interest to planning lawyers?
- Are there any surprises? Has anything been left out?
- What will happen next? What is the predicted timeframe on these announcements?
- What should lawyers advising in this area of law take note of and is there anything lawyers and their clients should/could do in the light of the announcements?
- Do you have any predictions for the future?
Planning analysis: The Queen’s Speech 2016 set out various non-legislative planning measures related to home building as well as the Neighbourhood Planning and Infrastructure Bill. Tim Pugh, consultant at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, looks the implications of the non-legislative announcements with regards to future garden cities.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial