- Taking on the world: the challenges facing global counsel
- Tell us a bit about your background and the business
- What are the key challenges you face when dealing globally?
- What have been the challenges around needing to know foreign law?
- You arrive at your desk and there is a global crisis. What is the first thing you do?
- How difficult is it to accept that you can’t be an expert in all the jurisdictions you deal with?
- What are the core competencies that you need in your role?
- What have you learned since you’ve been in the role?
Catherine Stromdale, Global and European Category Counsel at Unilever, discusses the challenges of managing a global legal team and the importance of coffee in a crisis.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial