- Taking Flight: The Future of Drones in the UK — a summary of the Government Response
- The consultation
- Government response to section A — Foundation of future flights: The Air Navigation (Amendment) Order 2018
- Airport Restrictions
- Minimum age requirements
- Impact on model aircraft associations
- Government response to section B — Draft Drones Bill
- Police powers
- Government response to section C — The Future: Counter-drone technology and modelling the uptake of drones
- Counter-drone technology
- Commercial drone scenario modelling
TMT analysis: Between 26 July and 17 September 2018, the government ran a consultation to gather feedback on its proposals to develop policy and regulation in relation to the use of drones. On 7 January 2019, the government published its response to the consultation, ‘Taking Flight: The Future of Drones in the UK’, as summarised here.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial