- Takeover Panel shows King the red card
- What are the practical implications of the ruling?
- What was the background?
- What were the key breaches of the Code which led to the Committee’s decision?
- Why should a cold-shouldering ruling be made?
- How long should the cold shoulder sanction last?
Corporate analysis: The Hearings Committee (Committee) of the Takeover Panel (Panel) has issued a ‘cold shoulder’ ruling that Mr David King is someone who, in the Committee’s opinion, is not likely to comply with the Takeover Code (Code). The ruling relates to various breaches of the Code by Mr King in relation to events surrounding his mandatory offer for Rangers International Football Club PLC (Rangers).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial