- Tackling settlement delays in the LMA secondary loan market
- How big an issue are settlement delays in the LMA’s secondary loan market at present?
- What are the factors which are currently causing delays to settlement in the secondary loan market?
- How big a factor is KYC?
- What is the LMA—and the loan market as a whole—doing to try to reduce loan trading settlement times?
- How is the Loan Syndications & Trading Association (LSTA) attempting to reduce settlement times, and is this likely to have any impact on, or be implemented in, the LMA’s secondary trading market?
Banking & Finance analysis: Delays to settlement in the Loan Market Association’s (LMA) secondary loan market remains a significant issue. Jacqui Allen, partner at Mandel, Katz & Brosnan, considers some of the most frequent causes of delay, and outlines the steps that are being taken to help reduce settlement times.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial