- Supplier Licensing Review: Ongoing requirements and exit arrangements
- What is the background to Ofgem’s proposals?
- What are the reforms proposed by Ofgem and what do they aim to achieve?
- Are these proposals enough to help failing suppliers?
- What potential implications may this have for the UK energy sector?
Energy analysis: After a number of energy suppliers ceased to trade in 2019, Caroline Bush and Alan John, senior associate and partner for Osborne Clarke LLP respectively, analyse Ofgem’s attempts to reduce this number.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial