- Streamlining the lease renewal process—CLCC and FTT pilot scheme
- What is the aim of the pilot scheme?
- What differences will there be to the current lease renewal process?
- What are the main advantages of the claim being heard by the FTT?
- Are there any other points which practitioners should be aware of?
Property Disputes analysis: In advance of the launch of the pilot scheme for unopposed lease renewals to be transferred from the Central London County Court to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) (the proposed start date having been pushed back to January 2018), Amy Dunn of Hogan Lovells International LLP, explains the changes being introduced and outlines what practitioners should be doing as a result.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial