- Start preparing for Germany’s Corporate Sanctions Act
- Global trend toward corporate criminal liability for corruption
- Germany’s proposed Corporate Sanctions Act
- Mandatory prosecution absent justification
- What Germany’s Corporate Sanctions Act means for multinational companies
- What multinational companies should do to prepare
Law360, Expert analysis: Germany’s soon-to-be-adopted Corporate Sanctions Act carries a presumption of mandatory prosecution but also a defense in cases where reasonable precautions fail to prevent non-managers from committing crimes, so companies should start putting such compliance programmes into place now, say lawyers at Arnold & Porter.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial