- Standard forms for the publication of notices in the field of public procurement
- Original news
- What is the background to Implementing Regulation?
- What does the new Implementing Regulation do?
- How have the standard forms changed?
- What are the practical implications?
- When will the new standard forms have to be used?
- What should public sector lawyers be doing now?
- Are there further changes on the horizon?
Public Law analysis: How will the new standard forms and notices for public procurement affect public procurement across the EU? David Hansom, partner and head of the public sector group at Veale Wasbrough Vizards, outlines the key features of the latest forms and notices.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial