- Spring Budget 2020—overview from a funds perspective
- Review of the UK funds regime during 2020
- Original news
- Consultation on tax treatment of asset holding companies (AHC) in alternative fund structures
- VAT treatment of fund management fees
- Other announcements, including on SDLT
Financial Services analysis. This News Analysis is authored by Kate Binedell, partner, Paul Williams, associate director, Christine Ormond, associate director—knowledge development lawyer and Anne Powell, principal knowledge development lawyer at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner and summarises the key announcements in the Spring Budget from a funds perspective: including the UK overseas funds review, the stamp duty land tax (SDLT) surcharge for corporate and individual non-resident purchasers of UK residential property and VAT on fund management services. It also contains some general updates which will be of interest to those in the funds industry. This article was first published by Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner on 17 March 2020.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial