- Sponsoring nannies under the Skilled Worker route
- Why is the current Overseas Domestic Worker route not suitable for families looking to bring nannies/au pairs to the UK?
- What changed in December 2020?
- Who can now sponsor a nanny to work in the UK under the Skilled Worker route?
- What happened next?
- In what situation is it possible for companies to sponsor nannies to work in the UK?
- Practical tips
Immigration analysis: James Perrott of Mayer Brown considers the sponsorship of au pairs and nannies under the Skilled Worker route including why the current Overseas Domestic Worker route is not suitable for families looking to bring them to the UK, who can sponsor them to work in the UK, situations where it might be possible for companies and practical tips.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in with LexisNexis or register for a free trial