- Speeding up technology adjudication
- Why is there a need for a technology specific adjudication procedure?
- Who is behind the new procedure?
- What are its key features?
- Who will act as the adjudicators?
- When will the new procedure be available?
TMT analysis: In June 2019, the Society for Computers and the Law (SCL) published an update on plans for a new technology adjudication procedure for the resolution of technology disputes in England & Wales. David McIlwaine, partner at Pinsent Masons, one of a team of four contributors to the plans, explains more.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial